2019 Class Dates:
- Monday | November 18, 2019 | Tempe, AZ
- Sunday | December 15, 2019 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | January 20, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Sunday | February 16, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | March 16, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Sunday | April 5, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | May 18, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Sunday | June 14, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
You will learn about each retail and professional fruit enzyme, peel and mask! Experienced Skin Script aestheticians are encouraged to re-attend to collaborate with your peers on how you use each Skin Script product and your experience with them. We encourage our existing clients to send your new aestheticians to learn how to use and recommend these products. Of course, our training is open for all new and interested aestheticians as well. Free. Lunch provided. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register or call 480-543-1121.
2019 Class Dates:
- Monday | November 25, 2019 | Tempe, AZ CLASS FULL
- Monday | December 16, 2019 | Tempe, AZ CLASS FULL
- Monday | December 30, 2019 | Tempe, AZ CLASS FULL
- Monday | January 27, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | February 24, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | March 9, 2020| Tempe, AZ
- Monday | March 30, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | May 4, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- Monday | June 15, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
This hands-on training workshop is designed to help you discover the different types of superficial chemical peels available such as Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic and, TCA ; when to use them, their differences, and how they work. We will explore factors affecting skin health and rejuvenation as well as conducting a comprehensive client history, effective skin analysis, and developing an individualized plan for treatment of aged, acneic and pigmented skin. Contraindications to treatment and management of adverse events will also be covered. You will also learn how to incorporate other modalities such as microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and dermafiling in conjunction with your peel sessions. Class participants will perform and receive a superficial chemical peel. Participants will be able to:
- Discuss anatomical layers of the integumentary system
- Describe both intrinsic and extrinsic factors that can affect the outcome of a chemical peel
- Identify components of history, assessment, skin analysis, and treatment indications
- Identify safety issues, contraindications, complication and precautions of chemical peels
- Incorporate Chemical Peeling with other exfoliation methods
- Demonstrate the Chemical Peel procedure (using Lactic, Glycolic, Salicylic, or TCA)
- Develop a customized treatment series and homecare
Class fee: $25; one-time charge that covers all products used during class. A list of class necessities will be addressed during the registration process. Location: Tempe, Arizona Sales and Training Office. Please call 480-543-1121 to register/p>
2019 Class Dates:
- Sunday, January 5 & Monday, January 6, 2020, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
- Sunday, March 1 & Monday, March 2, 2020, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
- Sunday, July 12 & Monday, July 13, 2020, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
This class is dedicated to the skin care professional who is seeking further knowledge in advanced skin care related topics. Our goal is to help you become a critically thinking aesthetician who treats the root cause of the issue not just the symptoms. This training includes:
- A review of the layers of the skin and what happens in each layer; treatment considerations that address each layer.
- Cellular mitosis and the creation of bi-layers; do you understand why our oil/water (bi-layers) are so critical to be aligned to prevent trans-epidermal water loss, which results in milia, keratinized skin, acne.
- Melanogenesis and Pigmentation issues; do you understand the difference between melasma and hyperpigmentation; do you have the ability to explain the difference to your clients and set reasonable expectations?
- Fibroblast proliferation; why are we seeing the on-set of premature wrinkles in the skin? UV rays are one culprit, but how do we recognize and repair depleted/damaged collagen?
- A discussion on acne and the causes of each type of acne; why do we have slow moving sebum within the follicle wall, why do we have papular acne, why do we have pustular acne? Once you understand the reason for the types of acne, you can treat the root cause, not just topically treat the skin.
- Chemistry terms; do you understand your label ingredients?
- Business development; how are you marketing yourself? Do you use social media? Are you using your skills effectively to recommend product and series of treatment so you have long-lasting clients?
Come ready for a fast-paced, intensive and fun-filled 2 day training where you will rediscover your love and passion for skincare! This advanced “skin-tensive” two day class is designed to help you bridge the gap of your previous learning and link it to new and exciting information that will open doors to your professional success. Treatment options will also be demonstrated. The Skin Script 2 day Advanced Skin-Tensive Class is not to be missed!
Class fee: $25 “hold your seat fee” that will be applied toward your purchase during the class. Call 480-543-1121 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your seat at one of our training.
2019 Class Dates:
- December 7-9 | Tempe, AZ CLASS FULL
- February 1-3, 2020 | Tempe, AZ CLASS FULL
- April 25-27, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
- June 6-8, 2020 | Tempe, AZ
Do you hold an Aesthetics or Cosmetology License but have never used it? Did life get in the way of your skincare career aspirations and now you feel like the skincare world has passed you by? Are you confused or unclear about skin histology, exfoliation methods, and peels?
Skin Script has developed a comprehensive three-session class titled “Skincare Reboot” that focuses on the licensed professional who wants support in skincare concepts.
This is a 3-day training class:
- Day 1, Saturday- 9:00 – 4:00: Histology, Skin Analysis, Exfoliation Methods, the Classic Facial
- Day 2, Sunday- 9:00 – 4:00: Acne, Extractions, Acne Treatments
- Day 3, Monday-9:00 – 4:00: Hyperpigmentation, Peeling Methods, Effective Marketing Techniques
There is a process to gain admission to this career changing class. Licensed professionals who are interested in this class should contact Dave Waggoner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class is limited to 10 participants.
Class fee: $45; one-time charge that covers all products used during class. A list of class necessities will be addressed during the registration process. Please call 480-543-1121 to register.