Summer Skin Concerns
Heat rash is common in the warm summer months.
Age spots become apparent.
Warm months make skin more oily.
Bisabolol + Symcalmin
- used as an anti-irritant/anti-itch ingredient with anti-histamine-like properties
- uses the active components of oat, responsible for its anti-inflammatory/anti-itch properties
- calms reddened skin
Concern: Age Management
Vitamin C (BVOSC/AA2G/E-OAA)
- A very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation
- Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure
- Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone
- Unlike ascorbic acid, it will not exfoliate or irritate the skin
Concern: Breakout Management
- eliminates excessive sebum
- reduces skin acne blemishes
- breakout management
Concern: Protecting DNA
- a remarkable molecule that can capture both nitrogen and oxygen radicals
- one of the most potent oxygen-radical scavengers
- a powerful active to prevent skin cell damage produced by several kinds of radicals and reactive species