2019 Class Dates:
- Sunday, June 30 & Monday, July 1, 2019, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
- Sunday, September 22 & Monday, September 23, 2019, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
- Sunday, November 3 & Monday, November 4, 2019, 9-4 p.m. Skin Script Sales & Training Office in Tempe, AZ
This class is dedicated to the skin care professional who is seeking further knowledge in advanced skin care related topics. Our goal is to help you become a critically thinking aesthetician who treats the root cause of the issue not just the symptoms. This training includes:
1) A review of the layers of the skin and what happens in each layer; treatment considerations that address each layer.
2) Cellular mitosis and the creation of bi-layers; do you understand why our oil/water (bi-layers) are so critical to be aligned to prevent trans-epidermal water loss, which results in milia, keratinized skin, acne.
3) Melanogenesis and Pigmentation issues; do you understand the difference between melasma and hyperpigmentation; do you have the ability to explain the difference to your clients and set reasonable expectations?
4) Fibroblast proliferation; why are we seeing the on-set of premature wrinkles in the skin? UV rays are one culprit, but how do we recognize and repair depleted/damaged collagen?
5) A discussion on acne and the causes of each type of acne; why do we have slow moving sebum within the follicle wall, why do we have papular acne, why do we have pustular acne? Once you understand the reason for the types of acne, you can treat the root cause, not just topically treat the skin.
6) Chemistry terms; do you understand your label ingredients?
7) Business development; how are you marketing yourself? Do you use social media? Are you using your skills effectively to recommend product and series of treatment so you have long-lasting clients?
Come ready for a fast-paced, intensive and fun-filled 2 day training where you will rediscover your love and passion for skincare! This advanced “skin-tensive” two day class is designed to help you bridge the gap of your previous learning and link it to new and exciting information that will open doors to your professional success. Treatment options will also be demonstrated. The Skin Script 2 day Advanced Skin-Tensive Class is not to be missed!
Class fee: $25 “hold your seat fee” that will be applied toward your purchase during the class. Call 480-543-1121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat at one of our training.