Shipping & Returns
It is Skin Script’s discretion whether to ship UPS or US Priority Mail. If the customer has a specific request for either UPS or US Priority Mail, Skin Script will try to accommodate that request. There are circumstances where this request could be unreasonable; for example, a large shipment via US Priority Mail could be unreasonable to ship and would require Skin Script to ship UPS for cost reasons.
Overnight or Second Day Air packages are NOT guaranteed by Skin Script. Skin Script can offer this service via UPS only (not available with US Priority Mail) but is not responsible if the package does not arrive in a timely manner.
Skin Script makes every attempt to ship within 24 business hours of receiving an order. However, Skin Script reserves the right to ship within 24 – 72 business hours of receiving an order.
Once shipped, packages could take up to 10 business days to arrive. If a package has not been received within 10 business days, Skin Script will re-ship the product and request the original order be returned (at Skin Script’s expense) once it is received.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided to Skin Script, the customer will be responsible for additional shipping fees for:
1. Re-directing the package through UPS.
2. Pay the additional shipping if the package is returned to Skin Script and needs to be re-shipped.
Drop Ship Policy
A drop ship is when an aesthetician or business requests Skin Script to ship product directly to their customer.
1. The aesthetician charges and collects the full retail price plus shipping from the customer.
2. The aesthetician places the order with Skin Script and gives us the customer’s name and shipping address.
3. We then charge the aesthetician’s credit card. Please use your personal or business credit card instead of your client’s credit card.
4. Finally, we ship the ordered product directly to the customer.
When we ship directly to a retail customer, we do NOT include the invoice due to wholesale pricing being listed, we also do NOT include an order form for the same reason.
Please note: Due to regulatory laws, the Skin Script enzymes, masks and peels cannot be drop shipped.
If you have questions, please call for assistance 480-543-1121, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Arizona Time.
Skin Script’s wide variety of skin care products is suited for each skin type and condition. If a client (distributor or customer) is not satisfied with a product purchased from Skin Script, it is returnable for credit or for another product.
Please keep the following in mind when returning product:
• Skin Script must be advised of dissatisfaction of a product within 21 days of original purchase.
• The actual product must be returned to Skin Script’s office within 2 months of the dissatisfaction for credit or exchange of another product.
• Returned products must be at least 60% full.
• The client will be responsible for postage or delivery charges of the returned product.
• Skin Script will deliver the new, exchanged product free of delivery charges.
To return an item, please call for assistance 480-543-1121, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Arizona Time.