For normal/dry, sensitive and mature skin. Contains dimethicone to provide a long-lasting silky-smooth feel; glycerin is an emollient, lubricant and humectant; Olivem® and squalane to restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier. The Acai Berry itself contains Vitamins B, C, and E.
Acai Berry Moisturizer Benefits:
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
Directions for use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply a thin layer to face, neck and chest.
- Dimethicone– a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry– native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids– balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid– naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids– assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. They constitute membranes of living cells, and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder– soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha)– acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Our Acai Berry Moisturizer is also available as part of the following Retail Kits.