Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub
For all skin types. This scrub exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub Benefits:
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens skin discolorations
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
To order, please call or visit a distributor.
Recommended for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Precautions: If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Directions for use: Use daily after cleansing, massage retinol 2% exfoliating scrub into the face, neck and chest for one full minute. Rinse and follow with toner.
- Jojoba Beads– provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid– lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol– dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon)– an astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L)– enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract– encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.
Our Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub is also available as part of the following Retail Kits.